Date: Monday, February 14th @ 7pm
- htmx and hyperscript
- DIY codepen
- Pythonic Pitfalls: DataFrame.loc in pandas
- The meeting opens at 7pm with with an installment of our Pythonic Pitfalls series: a simple rule helps us remember the DataFrame.loc api.
- Mike will demo his use of htmx and its companion scripting language, hyperscript, for the login to his air sensor site.
- Tax season is coming, so John will report opentaxforms.org status [now processing 9 of the 12 forms referenced by the 1040].
- But any of this can be upstaged by your questions, project, or idea!
- Meeting is virtual here
At the AI Study Group at Fubar Labs this Sunday at 2pm, Jenny Shane will discuss the math behind neural networks.
Some assorted links & reading: