Date: Monday, October 10th @ 7pm
Agenda to be announced!
We haven't put together the agenda for the next meeting yet, but here's what we're thinking...
Future meetings will include talks on:
- data visualization in Pandas
- crash courses in deep learning
- learn python from scratch
- Embrace error: how error foo can advance your coding, and beyond!
- "Future of Coding" explores automated transformation of source code.
- "Demysti-py" looks at how familiar constructs are implemented.
- "Pythonic pitfalls" improves both your code and your fundamentals.
- "Deep reading" explores and applies academic articles on deep learning.
- "New tool roundup" by our resident code hound keeps you updated.
- Pandas Workout by Reuven Lerner (Manning Early Access Program (MEAP))
- The Indie Python Extravaganza ($10 for the week of Sept 12)
- Python has a built-in persistent key-value store
- How I’m a Productive Programmer With a Memory of a Fruit Fly